What are IV therapy treatments?
IV therapy treatments are intravenous infusions of vitamins and nutrients that your body needs when you’re sick, worn-down, or just need an energy boost to make it through the day.
Everyone from professional athletes to weekend warriors to men and women who just don’t have the time to be sick choose IV therapy treatments for enhanced health today.
What are popular IV treatments?
One of the most popular IV therapy treatments is the hangover cure, always a great choice for an afterparty following a bachelor/bachelorette party or any other time when you need to feel better right away.
Some of the many other popular options at iV Natur include the glutathione beauty infusion, immune system booster, and hydration drip.
What can IV therapy treatments do for me?
Delivered instantly into your bloodstream, IV therapy treatments offer a wide range of tremendous benefits, including:
- Glutathione: the mother of all antioxidants, boosts immunity and detoxifies, while giving you glowing skin and improving collagen production
- Vitamin C: aids in tissue growth and repair, while boosting your immune system.
- Magnesium: may prevent and relieve migraine headaches, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), anxiety, and other issues
- Alpha-lipoic acid: adds antioxidants and restores other antioxidant levels
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC): restores antioxidants and protects your liver
- Vitamin B12: boosts your energy and can help you lose stubborn fat
- Thiamine (B1): can improve the appearance of aging skin and may help with digestion
- Dexapanethol (B5): helpful for arthritis-related pain and soreness, muscle cramps, and some skin problems
- Pyridoxine (B6): Without enough B6, you could develop anemia and depression, as well as poor immune system function.
- Biotin: improves the strength and appearance of hair, skin, and nails; it also boosts metabolism of fat and carbs.
- Folic acid: aids in new cell generation and may treat anemia
- B complex: includes all the B-vitamins, which combine to treat vitamin deficiency and improve whole-body health
- Potassium: treats fluid retention and improves nerve and kidney function
- Taurine: can improve your glucose tolerance and may also boost heart health, along with many other health benefits
- Zinc: is often part of a cold treatment, and can also aid in wound or laceration healing
- Sodium bicarbonate: Athletes often use sodium bicarbonate for enhanced performance, and it can also improve your digestive system function.
- Glycine: can help you maintain stable blood glucose levels and can aid in the digestive process
- Inositol: has a range of uses, including depression and anxiety relief. It may also help with problems connected to diabetes.
- L-carnitine: boosts energy and can help you burn fat faster. It also helps with healthy aging.
- L-lysine: offers immune support and also helps you produce collagen for skin support
- L-proline: helps you maintain healthy blood pressure and may help prevent blood vessel hardening
- L-tryptophan: can restore healthy sleep cycles and may boost your mood
- MIC lipotropic: injections are fat-burning injections that are a great supplement to a weight loss program
- Hydrochloric acid: improves the digestive process and helps you absorb nutrients properly
Ask your iV Natur provider about the combination of ingredients for your ideal IV therapy session. Call the iV Natur office, or use online booking to make your appointment now.